1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

DEVS can you gives a hint plz blue crystals ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Nov 13, 2009.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

Should we save 20 of them or 200 ?

I would hate to save 200 and all we need is 1 to help ...

Also the mask trade in any info on this ?

Thanx for all your hard work this event was the best !!!
  2. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 11, 2003
    We apologize but the one responsible for this content is no longer with us and did not have enough time to add the proper notes to the system. Don't worry, we shall still give you the business you have always been given by EA. In short we expect to have another addition on par with the one you just received in approximately 3.7 years.

Thanks again for playing Warhammeronline
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

200? I'm thinking of saving 50 or so. Worse comes to worse I will have a cool deco room lol
  4. Serine

Serine Guest

hahaha that was funny :mf_prop:
  5. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 23, 2002
    42! That's rubbish!

Think deep!
  6. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Im lost. Save for what?
  7. olduofan

olduofan Guest

What’s the deal with all those crystals from the Halloween quest (especially the blue one)? Should we keep them or ditch them?
    You should trade all your red crystals for costumes as Tomas will no longer accept crystals once the Halloween event ends on November 15th. You might want to hold on to your costumes (even duplicates) as they may be of interest to someone else in the not too distant future! You can keep your gold crystals for as long as you wish and summon the Harbinger only when you see fit. There is no deadline on using them. The blue crystals will be of use in the next story arc. They will not be essential, but will definitely benefit to those who have them.
  8. olduofan

olduofan Guest

sry i dont find that at all funny ...

REAL people lost there jobs i do not find any humor in that .
  9. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    it is funny, any warhammer reference is funny
  10. olduofan

olduofan Guest

ya maybe nobody knows ?