1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dev's, can you please ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kynd, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

can you please turn back on the pet command 'all drop ' or drop whichever.

2. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

Kind of related....

I don't think "All Come" works anymore. I don't know if it ever worked since I been here but my understanding is that magic pets will teleport to the owner of the pet when "All Come" is issued.

Also, "Target cannot be seen" is a new bug that is annoying. Sphinx in desert place "cannot be seen" sometimes and there are no obstructions and the topography is virtually flat.

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

/signed!!

Ori

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Definitely agree! Please I can't get the ______ Drop command to work.

5. Last patch caused some trouble for me. Seems to be patch related. I noticed that today my Summoned Fey Spell does not target my Pixies first as it had in the past. Now they attack me as the main target. Use to pets were the 1st target. Am I the only one noticing this? I am on Origin.

A little more testing shows it is not tamed pets but summoned pets that are not being targeted. My tamer's pet works like it always has. But the mage and spell weaver are getting smoked being the primairy target in high spawn areas.

Also when using the summons to attack I can use my bard skills and get a line of sight BUT many time my summon DO NOT see the target due to the new rules.

6. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I agree to the 'drop' command. I miss it as well!

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The drop command works - unfortunately only on bonded pets with single word names. As soon as a blank is in, it doesn't work. I assume this is the original reason behind the OPs wish.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

8. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I assumed pets no longer have loot when they are tamed. If i'm wrong, that means i have a stable of pets full of loot

9. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

All release was a good one I don't think works any more too since we are mentioning pet commands.

10. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

Ya, I miss the "all drop" too but it's not a big deal.

In regards to "all come" I don't think the command itself is broke, the problem is that my pets won't teleport to me anymore. They just keep teleporting to their own tile over and over. I suspect this was brokeified (heh) when they changed the line of sight thing last patch (which is incredibly annoying in T2A area).

If I can teleport to a location then my pet should be able to as well. It used to work just fine.

11. The reason i think the drop command only works on bonded pets, is because people could of just went taming things, having them drop the loot, the releasing them for people to find with no loot when killed.

12. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest