1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dev's Change Brittle to Saturated.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Nov 5, 2011.

1. I know it is a small change. But I think BRITTLE tag doesnt represent what has been done to the weapon. Something brittle just crumbles. Something SATURATED can't absorb, for example magic or POF.

And change Can Not Be Repaired, just to, long to BRITTLE. Because it will crumble when heated or struck for repair.

End up with 3 tags

2. brittle doesn't really work that well, but saturated sounds like we have weapons/armor that are waterlogged or something...

cannot be repaired should be changed to unrepairable.
  3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I think Brittle should stand a chance of breaking during use, like the same % as frostwood
  4. i don't think players who are using the t-map talismans would like this change.
  5. Thats an interesting idea.
  6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

ok, i flushed my t-hunter back at the change, what does the talisman do, and why is it brittle?
  7. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 9, 2006
    Saturated is what all the silly neon colours are. =P
  8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    Just call the item what it really is, "****ed."

Oh, right. Stick with "brittle," it's better than "saturated." Powder of fortification =/= powder of translocation. I agree there is probably a better word, though ;P.