1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Devs is it possible to get a change.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smokin, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Can we possibly have wraith form changed so we actually look like a wraith and not the crappy LBR one. Anyone else with me on this.
  2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

????? this post does not make any sense....Males look like the Wraith/spectre/ghoul, Females look like the Wailing Banshee that is in Doom. More sensible this way to distinguish males from females heh.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I think he means he wants to look more like they used to. A semi-transparent floating torso. Like spectrical spellbinders, only clear.
  4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Oh ok, that would make more sense I suppose.
  5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Thats exactly what I mean, that pointed hair thing is just ugly and moves weird.
  6. I hated it when they changed the wraiths to that ... thing. I liked the old floating torso wraiths much better.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    *waves at Morgana* It has been a while...
  8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003

Smokin Guest

Nice pic of cousin It if only we could have hats when in that form.