1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs major bug/exploit for new insurance on test

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

now that's not good for sure!

2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

we would all do well to remember this as i doubt any bugs will be fixed. 8) free gold!

3. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Does the QA department even exist anymore for UO?

Even if it does not exist anymore, who is the programmer that failed to do even the most basic test cases such as this? Bad programmer BAD!!!!

Sigh

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

What is a Fail?

6. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

IM GOING TO BE RICH! LOL Just kidding :/

7. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah :thumbup1: hahah.

Is your Avatar from Quake?

If not, what is it from?

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I found my Avatar a number of years ago and I just like it so much I've stuck with it. I never played Quake so I don't know. He kinda appears hardened and serious, kinda like I can be sometimes.

9. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Yes checked the message and the bank it gives you the gold, its a bug with not having renew on and changing sub servers.

10. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Smokin thank you for reporting this and not keeping it to yourself. I'm sure there are dozens of people on TC trying to find all the loopholes in an effort to get rich. We need these public posts so that the Devs have no excuse for releasing the bugs we find.

11. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I know that the op is trying to be vague... but I honestly don't understand what is happening? All I got was something about insurance... and imbuing?

I'm tired.. that might be it... but then I also don't understand how any of the common exploits work... so maybe it's the mindset.

NOT saying you should get into more detail... just stating that most people probably won't get this... so hopefully they can fix it before it becomes a huge issue..

12. Smokin

Smokin Guest

No I am not trying to be vague, I originally thought it was something to do with imbuing, but found it was something else if you read further down it explains it all. I edited my first post and it did not come out right, but I just left it.

Also I take offense a bit, I am obviously not a exploiter or I would have kept it secret and made gold from it. I do care about this game, believe it or not.

13. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I love the game, I love the engineers for the game. Its just they do such a **** poor job when it comes to new additions. I understand there is going to always be someone who can crack the system, or find a way around the system. But, bugs like these shouldn't be a problem.

14. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Posting of the mechanics of an exploit, even vaguely, is against the Stratics ROC. I have cleaned up and closed this thread. If you have sent bug reports, that is all that need be done. Any further discussion of this or any other exploit on these forums will lead to action being taken.

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.