1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs Minor Problem With Origin Bank

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Not the biggest massive problem in the world but thought you should be aware of sinking decorations. I know this happens sometimes when I decorate my houses.

[​IMG]

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks for bringing this up Gareth, cause it reminded me that I couldn't actually "sit" at one of the benches south of the bank because of the incline it was placed on. That should be fixed as well.

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Also at the stables you cant walk up to it. The tile is blocking or something.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I managed to get around that block (in front of the gate) Gareth, but then bumped my head on the overhang of the stall on the north side (or it could be a blocking deco item inside the stall, not really sure)

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

They should be able to fix the sinking items by raising them up once. if you cant sit on benches, they'll need to lower them a certain amount. If a chair is above ground level it sits on the player.