1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs...Nice Xmas gift list but can we ......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Nov 2, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just put a bit of collecting back into the xmas gifts please...pleeeeeeaseeeee

like 1999-2005...aka the globe sets, the statue sets, the bell sets, etc, etc,

It just kinda made it a lot more interactive trying to swop gifts and collecting a NEW SET....it really did make xmas time a whole lotta more fun back then....

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Is not a moan and the Devs are listening....gentle bump....

3. PJay

PJay Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not surprising it wasnt nice enough for u THP!

Personally Great job devs move onto another project!

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Hey i always expect one or two trollers ....but hell its not a moan ...its not a negative.....Alas you are probably to young to remember the great old day of wbb holiday trading for completing the xmas collections...just makes UO so much more player interactive at the festive times....

awesome days i can tell thee....And yes DEVS keep up the great work and many many thanks for listening to the UO populous and acting too!!! awesome job well done

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Speaking of the globe sets.... there is still the one that continues to be missing....

Despise is still missing a snow globe. Please correct this over sight!

6. PJay

PJay Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not trolling i would just rather them move onto there next projects and not backtrack.

I do indeed remember holiday trading and i have myself collected the sets but that was a long time ago. Only greed exists in uo now take the masks as an example.

Despise snowglobe would be nice for the set mind :) but maybe next year eh!