1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Devs: plant clipping still a bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mjolnir131, Sep 19, 2009.

1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

I have a plant marked "a decorative rare fire red plant" that will not clip. I put it out on my front steps if you needed to look at the codes in it.

Hammer of the Gods on GL ,Yew 58º 38'N by 36º 0'W
  2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    I managed to cut one more black plant that wouldn't cut before but still have more that still won't cut!
  3. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 21, 2008
    I managed to cut all of mine that were named simply "a decorative plant" but still have ~60 that will not cut. All of the remaining ones are named "A Decorative Black Plant" (with different color variations like the "Rare Fire Red" noted above.) The thing that sets these apart from the current plants is that they end in "plant" instead of the actual plant name.