1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs please fix EC client crash issues.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Roland', Apr 18, 2011.

1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The EC client seems to crash very often straight to desktop for what seems like a majority of users. I know of personaly a dozen people it crashes. I do not personaly know anyone using EC that plays more than 1 hour at a time without crashing. I have called tech support, spent many, many hours on forums and tried running EC with and without mods, maps, cpus removed, in different compatibilities, updated and downgraded drivers, etc. Im looking for an employee who has working knowledge of UO to come on these forums and work with us on fixing this please.

This has gone on to long. Please dont move this to ask the devs as it will not be seen for months. Thank you.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hope Fully this is what they mean by "stability issues"

3. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hopefully it does not take till december to fix this particualr issue when they said, "this year"