1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs, please fix the stacking issue!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SchezwanBeefy, Nov 17, 2010.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

As we all know, after High Seas was released, there was a huge problem with housing lag. Shortly after, a patch was made to fix the issue, and since then, stacked chests and containers poof during the following instances:
    A.) Houses Fall
    B.) Houses are Resized
    C.) House customization
    This is a HUGE problem for players who are trying to customize their houses and resizing. This has been reported by several people, on the forums and off.
    Will anything be done about this? I'd really like to customize my house and not worry about my containers poofing...

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

BUMP :sad3: Had an IDOC all to myself just now and half the goodies were missing because they were in stacked containers :(

3. Babble

Babble Guest

humm i have 60 gold that refuse to stack with my other gold...
    but then I got the gold from yew .... who knows what that is really worth

4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are you certain they're poofing during Customization? I can see during a Fall or a Resize because the physical house is actually disappearing, but so far I've had zero issue with Customization and didn't know there had been an issue.

And if there IS an issue, shame on the powers that be for not getting word out and disabling these features until there's a fix in place. I'd rather be inconvenienced in building a house than inconvenienced in learning my stuff's gone for good.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

The new gold sink, make player's stuff go poof