1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs, please, patch notes!!!

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Roland of Atlantic, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Roland of Atlantic

Roland of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

On EC client, I have gotten several 75+ MB patches since November, but nothing to tell what they were. Can't someone take 30 seconds to summarize what is changing in the patch notes? Between publishes, is there nothing that is going on in these multiple patches that concerns us?

Even something relatively vague like:

-Removed snow from terrain
    -No more turkey champs!
    -Minor graphical patch to cover added reward items
    -Stability improvement

would go a long way towards making people aware that somewhere, someone is working on improving the game, plus, while the patch is downloading, we would have something to read besides the last publish 3 months ago, and the 15 month old latest booster... :thumbup1:

2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Probably patching in the high resolution graphics. I remember them saying something about not wanting to have a massive download and breaking them up into chunks.

Need to look at the graphics files.

3. Roland of Atlantic

Roland of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm... If that were the case, which it is likely not, given the general lack of fanfare, I'd ask them to start with the terrain. LOL

4. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

@OP +1

It kinda sucks having to guess what the devs did with a patch, if anything..