1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Devs* please return healer outside Ter Mur

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Conleth, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

Because, after dying, I ran around outside the dungeon until after my corpse disappeared looking for it. There used to be a healer out there, but I ran the full length and breadth, North to South, East to West, top to bottom and the healer is now gone. (None in the gambling town that I saw, either.)

This happened twice in a few days (dead and no healer). Thank you.

2. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

right inside the entrance is a small body of water with a tombstone - the stone is like an ankh and it resses you

Conleth and Vor like this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's in the Underworld.

In Ter Mur itself you have to find the Gargoyle healers. I'm guessing they have taken a vacation.

Conleth likes this.
  4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

where exactly are you asking for a healer, because there are plenty in Ter Mur

outside entrance to abyss

upload_2015-9-21_18-48-19.png upload_2015-9-21_18-49-3.png

upload_2015-9-21_18-53-11.png

Conleth likes this.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

Huh. Well, I bought a set of runes, and there was one marked 'Tel Mur' tho it was a typo so I changed it. :p I think it might be the underground, tho! There are quite a few levels as I am learning. Love those puzzles. But it doesn't look at all like your screenshots. Turns out there is a fountain pretty far in that can rez and heal you, though I'd been using a healer that was outside the dungeon for the first few goes. No idea what happened to it, because it's simply gone now.
    The gambling city is to the W/SW of the dungeon I've been crawling...sorry no screenshots. :/

Cheers!

7. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

Thanks, Petra! That's the second mention of that fountain...I did find it by accident. I'd walked past when my HPs weren't full, and got an instant heal! :) That fountain is the place I've been to for sure. So is the other (just inside the entrance)! :) I had no idea it too could rez. Guess we don't need that healer outside after all? Doesn't seem to be any spawn at the entrance, so should be a safe place.

Cheers, everyone!

8. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

that is the "Underworld" the Britannian entrance to the Abyss. there is usually a healer out that way, but there is headstone just inside that will Rez you. the pictures I put up are in Ter Mur at the Gargoyle entrance to the Abyss. there's a permanent healer there of course.
    upload_2015-9-22_17-35-29.png

Conleth likes this.
  9. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

Annnnnnnd, because I just know you've all been sitting on your hands just waiting for an update on this! (/goofy sarcasm):

It's baaaaaaaaaack. Healer is back! :)
    Thanks, if anyone had a hand in that. *looks skyward* ;)