1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs, please...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SchezwanBeefy, Sep 26, 2009.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Consider some kind of rune making tool for those of us without mages.
    Thank you.

2. Mark scroll + +15 Magery Ring/Brace = Marked Rune

My sampire marked most of his runes in Ter Mur by himself. It can take a few failures, but you don't lose the scroll if you fail so just keep clicking until it works.

3. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Great idea, but I still think a tool would be a good idea, too.

4. Well sure, but that works in the meantime. I don't think we'll see Chiv able to mark runes any time soon.

Although I did have hopes when ML came out that the Rune Carving Knife would actually, well, you know.......carve runes.

5. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

I didn't even know such a thing existed, Connor... but I would have thought the same. Haha

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There already is a tool. It's called "making yourself a mage".

That's the wonderful thing about this game... if you don't have one, MAKE ONE.

7. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, okay.
    I run into neat places or convenient places all the time on my warrior (and I have a mage so good try), but I'm directionally challenged so getting back there isn't easy. There's no reason something could be made for warriors or other templates that can't mark.

8. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Try "giving your warrior magery", or "using another mage cahracter to mark runes then passing them off to your warrior". They're both known workarounds for your issue.

9. I believe what's he's looking for is a method that's not a workaround, but one that actually works with the skills he already has on that char.

10. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

My warrior isn't a mage... all her stats are set to that. I enjoy playing my template the way it is and I don't think I should have to change that just to mark a rune... I like the idea Connor had, but seriously. There's no reason something can't be done for warriors so they can mark too with just a tool or something.