1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs - Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Scratch, May 17, 2009.

1. Scratch

Scratch Guest

Why is it that someone can call you a ***got in the game and you only respond with use the ignore feature. are you that clueless to realize that the ignore feature blocks all text from that player including their names on an all names key stroke? ignore button may be great for trammies but to have a guy on your ignore list in fel means he can come on your screen un-noticed. did you ever think to ban the people tossing racial slurs out in the air like they do today or is your subscriber base that low you just dont care anymore? or maybe you are racist or gender bangin your self to allow ***oot in game and not ***** or anything else? if you gonna have a tos, how bout enforcing it.

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow...ignorance abounds.

3. The Craftsman

The Craftsman Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think you just answered your own question...

4. HunterXHunter

HunterXHunter Visitor

I hate everytime when GM gives me the canned msg to put that player on ignore list. I did it before and you know what happen? You cant see ANYTHING that his character is doing. He can be casting a flame strike but you will NOT see Word of Power over their head, like they are just standing there AFK but they can still attack you. If you dont believe me try it yourself. Put your friend on ignore and have him to exp fs you and you wont see jack**** but you WILL see flames coming out of your ass.

Why make ignoring function that should help you ignore what other player is SAYING into a super spell hack that would work only for them? So I either have to deal with an invisible word of power caster or a player keep on calling me using the N-word an F-word? You guys find that amusing?

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Just get them to say that 4 letter R word.... I'm told that's a ban no matter what context it's in... .... but Maybe the newer generation on GM's don't know that one...

I always thought racial slurs got you insta banned. Maybe they have gone lax on that too.

6. HunterXHunter

HunterXHunter Visitor

The 4 letter R word is insta-ban as far as I know. N word and F word I get canned message.

7. ***got: (noun) small piece of burning wood

What was the question again?

8. HunterXHunter

HunterXHunter Visitor

Connor you are definitely a huge ***got. :thumbsup:

It means you are so hot that girls dig for you.

9. Scratch

Scratch Guest

and they wonder why the game is dying or why bug fixes are a joke.

10. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Words are just words. All of us can just use battlestar galactica curses or make some of our own like i'll call someone a straw,ilos,melio,melvin,dester. Lol i can make up any word as a curse we should all do that. you are a big great straw or youre hair is small lol.

11. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Such as :

You Frackker!

You Fragger!

You arse!

Frick you!

You Friggin' chicken!

etc etc (ok, last one don't exactly count). Then, there's the whole Cockney English slangs, Oz slangs etc etc. Might be a tad difficult to list a full list of what people find offensive. Esp if say, the GMs are not native English speakers.