1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs Removing Comments On Tso-e

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by FUGLY OLD MAN, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Just To Let You Know That The Developers Keep Removing My Comments On Tso-e Threads When I Ask About The Email We Are Suppose To Get.

Parizad Or Randy, If You See This Please Respond And Explain Why. Is Ea Not Keeping Another Promise Of The 15 Dollar Coupon For An Ea Product. Is It Another Slap In The Face Ea Is Giving Us Long Term Players Who Are Faithful To Tso And Is Still Playing Today?

I Checked My Account An My Email Is Correct On There So I Know That Is Not An Excuse You Can Use.

Please Dont Lock This Thread. It Is Different And New Than The Other Threads.

Ty
    Fugly Old Man

2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There are no devs to remove comments, there is only Randy and Pari.

Personally they could give me a $100 coupon and would still tell them where they can put it.

3. Mavric

Mavric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

:pint:

Mavric

4. Gilly

Gilly Guest

And by "they" she means EA Games, not Randy and Parizad.....:heart::hug:

5. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Right lol ty.

6. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Well I commented on the Tirnua blog, and all I said was How exciting or something, and I came back later & it was gone...lol. I thought it was just an accident but how weird.

7. O the Tirnua blog is finally up? I didn't know. I need to make an account :D

8. MARCIN2006

MARCIN2006 Guest

I posted a comment about this and ill wait and see if it gets deleted.

" When are we going to receive the offer for $15 off any game at the EA Store. It is listed on the EA support page and EA cant deny it (http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cf...php?p_sid=Y2GT2A3j&p_faqid=19639#subscription), plus many people are asking the same thing back at stratics.

Are we being ignored once again? As earlier comments about this same topic are being deleted....

Parizad, Randy and anyone else associated with EA who read this comment.

When are we going to receive our offer? The game shuts down in 3 weeks! "

9. raevyn_baby

raevyn_baby Guest

I received my offer on email for the 15. off EA games or club pogo, however, I'm not going to take advantage of it.