1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs, request for morph earrings Blackthorn item

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Laura_Gold, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

Hello.
    I would like to request morph earrings Blackthorn reward item be added to the Blackthorn item list because there are times when a nonfaction person would like to dress up as an elf. Merry Christmas

More, equivalent items for a human or elf to dress up as a gargoyle (including being able to Throw), and items for a gargoyle to dress up as an elf or human.

Thanks for reading.

DJAd and Obsidian like this.
  2. PwnySlaystation

PwnySlaystation Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If this was possible, what would be the point in having different races? May aswell not have bothered.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love to see a different variant of the "Kasa of the Raj-In" if we are talking about stuff to add. The current one is soooooo ugly!

MalagAste likes this.
  4. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

@ Shaunus:
    1. morph earrings already exist to allow humans to wear elf armor. Unfortunately this is a "faction only" item.
    2. What's the point of humans and males, seeing as how a female elf can wear all human armor, AND all elf-only armor? There is no human-only armor. There is no male-only armor.

==
    I would withdraw these requests if all of these were true:
    1. There were human and gargoyle equivalents to the darkwood suit which is elf-only. This is a self-repair suit which can be crafted from various woods, increasing its powers.
    2. There was a gargoyle equivalent to the virtue armor suit. This is a 70s self-repair suit.
    3. There were bows which never needed arrows - equivalent to the boomerang, soul glaive, and cyclone.

5. PwnySlaystation

PwnySlaystation Lore Keeper

Yes, its a faction item, there has to be some benefits to joining a faction, these are them, incentives.

Yeah humans get a raw deal with exclusive armour, but they have way better race bonus's

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

And the Mempo of Fortune.......
    UGLY!

7. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed

Speaking of things to add, as far as I've seen, there is either light armor (medable, no stam protection bonus, no inert LMC) or heavy armor (non-med, high stam protection bonus, 1% inert LMC). It seems that medium armor pieces (non-med, low stam protection bonus, 3% inert LMC) is completely missing. At least for head pieces. (I.e. no bone helmet). (plz correct me, if I'm mistaken here)

#7 Thrakkar, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013