1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

DEVS - So, when will using disco on blues flag blues in PvP?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by maroite, Oct 24, 2009.

1. maroite

maroite Guest

Yeah, being disco'd by a blue who stays blue while fighting their red friends is a bit annoying.

Devs wanna chime in and let us know when discoing a blue or their pet will flag the blue discoer grey?
  2. rareitem

rareitem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2005
  3. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Only on pets... otherwise discord is completely and utterly useless... like most barding skills in PvP.

So barding is pretty much a PvM only skill set and I find even then that oft times it's utterly useless... peacing even at 120 all... lasts for about .3 seconds... I don't know about you but I don't get much done in .3 seconds. It's another 15 to 20 seconds before you can use it again and monsters can cast 20 or more spells in those 20 seconds and they can do it from 3 screens away. So yes... spending half your UO life of over 5 years working up a 4x 120 bard is utterly insane and not very useful... but that's just my opinion.

That and half the time even at 4x120 anything you want to peace, provoke or discord can not be.
  5. Hahaha hehehe
    Fear of the bard!
    OMG thats so ridiculous.

But hey, Ill play along.......when you ask?
    Well If i was in charge, it would be right AFTER saying "all kill" ina guard zone was flagable!!

Cmon, you aint peee veee pee'n, the DRAGON is.

hehehe BARDS RULE!!!!