1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs - Some thoughts on Easter Baskets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BlissMarie, Apr 6, 2010.

1. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I love the Easter Baskets! Thanks to everyone involved in Easter Basketry.

Originally, I thought the baskets refilled their charges, in the way cornucopias do. I actually told some people the charges would restore themselves. *digressing* I feel bad about that and I apologize for giving incorrect information to anyone.

Perhaps you could have the baskets gain one charge per month? Or maybe the charges could be full once a year, on Easter or something like that.

If their charges can't be refreshed, could you remove the "[ Charges: 0 ]" from them, once they have been used up?

Maybe some other players have some thoughts on this, too.

Thanks for listening, dev people.

By the way, there are some excellent EMs out there. During Easter weekend I ran aross some EMs in global chat that were amazingly patient and kind. They were responsive to the players, too. I really like that.

BlissMarie

2. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

I agree!

Really really cute chocolate covered bunnies and the Pacific basket color is very nice.

Love it!

Love it even more if the 0 charges went away to make the baskets suitable for decorating with and if every Easter Sunday the baskets recharged to 10 uses.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree....

I guess I assumed (something I know one should never do) that they refilled like the cornucopia's...

Too bad they don't...

But I agree having them refill on Easter would be good... or at least taking away the 0 Charges at the very least would be better...

*sighs*

Oh... and why oh why doesn't that grass stack??

4. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i can't ... rolleyes:

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

This.

6. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Daily recharge maybe>