1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs - Strength requirement 125 on many new items?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Many items (armor and weapons) are showing a strength requirement of 125 for a short while and then reverting back to normal strength requirement

2. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer
    UWF

This is what it says for the Publish here (http://www.uo.com/article/Publish-86-TC1)

So I'm guessing the 125 str is the new massive property. I've seen items weight 50 stones, so that must be the unwieldy property. But personally I think both of those are going too far in strength and weight penalties. I'm hoping they'll adjust it.

Olahorand likes this.
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

would you rather it be "cannot be repaired, brittle, or cursed" ?

this is a much more useable negative and its fine.

what would be a problem is if Goldberg is right and drops that are supposed to have the negative property of 125 str are coming out clean.

DJAd likes this.
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

He's saying it spawns with 125 requirement then changes back to (I'm assuming) a lower requirement. Sounds like a bug to me.

5. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What's Wrong with Brittle? It spawns with 255 Durability and simply means you cannot powder it... So in other words it acts exactly like an IMBUED item with 255 Durability.. aka will last just as long as all the imbued gear which is VERY long time imo...

6. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Keep in mind they can track all brittle items later to lower their durability according to feedback.:scholar:

7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

oh i didnt realize. yeah thats actually very oped.... ill have to mess around reforging some tho incase it gets changed back.