1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs, there's an annoying problem with VvV

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sneaky Que, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Devs can you please reduce the size of the town capture progress scoreboard? It is HUGE and I'm forced to shove well over half of it off the edge of the screen in order to be able to see everything else behind it (it's 'always on top' of everything else and you can't close it). I've talked to a lot of players about it and they all agree that it is way too big. It needs to be reduced to at least half the size that it is now. This fix would be greatly appreciated by all VvVers I'm sure, thanks :)

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I mentioned this months ago. I've actually died because of this popup when recalling into a town in the middle of a fight. At the very least there should be a minimize button.

Sneaky Que likes this.
  3. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Yeah, it's been a nuisance since it was on TC...