1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs..... Trammel keeps turning to Felluca decay landscape

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Spellbound, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Just one that irks me... visit Fel, come back to Trammel and pretty leaves soon become leafless flora, and creepy music.

#1 Spellbound, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Old old old bug lol, so used to it I forgotten about it. I think it only does it in Classic Client.

#2 SunWolf, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well iam pretty sure this will happen to everyone....But while recently trawling the lands in both trammel and felluca.....i normally do sections / areas....firstly in trammel then in felluca.....[i dont hide in felluca....just run around it for fun] . Well sometimes while in trammel the music string plays as if you are entering felluca and the landscape goes decayed like u are in felluca....... but your obviously still in tram....the gold pointer stays gold....where as in true felluca it goes silver of course....just a weird bug i guess????.....whats even more weird is that while in malas....which is tram ruleset only ....that sometimes does the same!!!! the landscape turns decayed as if your in a felluca ruleset malas.....

#3 THP, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is nothign new. It randomly happens to every one of us. Best fix is to go to your home or an inn, log out then back in. Usually takes care if it.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

well yes ive noticed it a while just wondered if the devs could maybe fix it??

6. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Would be nice, can confuse people sometimes, but this has been happening so long we have a better chance of them making an Ultima Online 2, and porting all of our char, skills, and items over to the new version of the game, plus giving us a year free gametime before they fix this issue. Sad but true.

Balls in your court devs, prove me wrong!

#6 cdavbar, Feb 14, 2013
  7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

well devs....can we address this...its kinda confusing in a wierd sort of way..... as u actually see people in tram...so when it goes into felluca mode [felucca mode] ..........its actually wierd to see people...lol..well they rarely attack even in fel...its not lke the olde days were u were set upon by a pack of blood thirsty wolves....LOL.....u get the drift.....can this glitch be sorted out??....

#7 THP, Feb 14, 2013
  8. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bigger Fish to fry at this point in time. The devs are working hard on getting Publish 81 out to us. Things like this come way down the line...:please:

Lord Frodo likes this.
  9. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

All it is is graphic and music "bleedign". Tram rulesets still apply if your in tram/malas/ter mur etc

10. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

It usually requires a client restart for me. If I just simply log out, the desolation effect will come back.

Stayin Alive,

BG

11. MrMightySmith

MrMightySmith Journeyman

been around for ever... Just always remember gold cursor is trammel and grey cursor in fell regardless of what the terrain looks like if you ever get that confused about it.

12. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This issue is already in the system.