1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Devs...weapon crafting bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Beerman72, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

Since pub 52(or 51?) it has been impossible to add hit spell to several ML crafted artifacts. These include the charged assasin spike, wounding assassin spike, thundering axe, and any other recipe smithing weapons that carry a minor property before crafting of hitsepll. Albiet these have small initial hit spells to begin with, it was possible prepublish for the hitspell property to be created. Please fix this as the nerf was neither necessary nor was it published as a fix.

Thanks...

2. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

Um, hello? Am I talking to myself? This is an issue I would like to see resolved. Thank you.

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

If you're trying to get the DEV's attention, then yes, you're talking to yourself.

4. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

I think you are right.

5. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Of course I'm right. I'm always right. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.