1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DevTeam is this possible:

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

how do you think about following :

1.blessed/insured 2nd backpack.
    so many items we carry around...backpack looks sometimes total disordered
    (after death for example)
    with a 2nd backpack we could store all potions/reagence/instrumenst/runebooks a.s.o.
    all those items should be automaticly goes back in that 2nd backpack ;)

or as an alternative...make a "remember item position" button for the main backpack..so all items replace the same position we placed them. ;)

2.queen forge deed
    the queen forge is extremly laggy...so why dont make a deed ?
    if you have enough reputation for the queenforge you can buy a special deed,use it and you get the queen forge bonus at home ;)
    would decrease the frustration at the laggy ter myr queenforge room 1000% ;)

3.castle owner :)
    let us alter the inner space of castles,they are so impractical ;)
    (same outwall and towers,only the inner space...)

4.Actions/Delay icon
    set the delay icon at start to 1 sec(if someone use a delay he dont use/need a 0sec delay at start ;) ) also improve the delay, 0,1 steps is a pain,almost impossible)

4.1 Delay setting
    sometimes it is hard to set the right delay for macros...,is it possible that spells shows the right delay by reading the character FC/FCR (try and error methode is boring )

5.SPLIT the actions !
    EC ucer actions
    legacy user actions
    it confuse player,wich actions are needed in legacy mode and wich actions can be ignored for ec mode ;)

..thx for reading..;)

Der Rock

p.s. anyone who find typing errors are alowed to keep them ;)

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

1. You have that problem even in grid view? since grind view, im totally happy with my backpack - especially with Dermottls "gridless grid" texture mod :)

3. I support that!

4.1 would be great, but maybe this can be done via an UI mod?

3. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Grid view is still so Wow'ish...one of the things many of us loved about UO was the backpacks that you could put items as you wanted.

The game was just never designed to be so very cluttered with items.

4. grig_since98

grig_since98 Guest

I used legacy containers in EC for the longest time for just that reason. The legacy containers, more than any other game, feel like actually reaching into a container. Unfortunately, in a game, that just isn't very practical.

The best compromise I've found is the Pinco legacy grid containers.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

1. potions & regs aren't insurable - means No - otherwise I'm all for this!
    2. just recall there & back; you already have forge deeds for home - means No

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Anything that gives players even more of a reason to avoid one another and hang out in their homes is a bad idea.

Things that bring players together, such as a special forge in a certain location, are desperately needed in UO.

That will never happen - that's terrain you are asking to alter. A tower owner might as well ask to be able to alter the grassy area underneath the wings or to the left and right of the steps.

7. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I predict that no other part of your post will get flamed as much as this.

8. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

yes...example my archer..7 bows 5 diff.potions apples quiver BoS,bandies a.s.o

after death it is all disordered... i would like the items on the place i placed them ;)

(german,you know...we LOVE order :) )

9. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

i know :)

but i thought by my self.... hey they made a whole expansion booster pack for 20 true pirates in UO... so maybe they can do something for 500 castle owner to ;)

10. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes it was.
    BOD's
    Old jewelery (replaced with imbuing)
    old armors /weapons (" ")
    gifts and house items
    theft / server items
    Rares
    Blackrock that never decay
    Biggest proof the game was designed to be cluttered is IDOC’s. Items that should go away but don't.