1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Jewelry Dexer Ring 8 dex 15 DCI/HCI, 5 SSI 25 DI ATLANTIC

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Muezick, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Muezick

Muezick Visitor

[​IMG]

This is for Atlantic Server, Not willing to transfer servers for sale. (I mean if you wanna come here and get it, that's fine, but I can't transfer myself)

I paid 55m for it like, 7 months ago.

So I'll set that to the buy out. 55m = Instantly yours

Start bidding at 30m, see what I get. I might be willing to accept trades, but You'll definitely have to make it worth my while.

Skype: Muezick, add me if you want to negotiate or set a time for trade.

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Heya mate,

Just so you don't waste your time I thought I'd let you know there has been a glut of 5 ssi jewels of late. You can get a blank 5 ssi jewel with dexterity for 500k via vendor search (Atlantic):

[​IMG]

Imbuing materials to bring dex up to 8 and add di/hci and dci might total a couple million. I think your best bet would be to toss your piece on a vendor you may get 5 mil for someone who doesn't want to go through the work of imbuing/finding an imbuer.

Good luck!

3. Muezick

Muezick Visitor

Hmmm, Yeah I guess that makes sense with the new loot patch.

Alright thanks.

4. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Makes sense but still sucks especially for those of us who had invested in turquoise!