1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Dexxer parts

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Daon, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Daon

Daon Journeyman

1,2,3 is not enhanced.
    4 is enhanced with barbed leather (my sampire is using this...)

a.jpg

2. La-Coka-Nostra

La-Coka-Nostra Lore Keeper

ill offer 10mil on 1

Daon likes this.
  3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

1. 100+m

2. 50m+

3 15-40m

4. 25-50m

Daon likes this.
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

1. 25m

Daon likes this.
  5. Daon

Daon Journeyman

Thank you guys!

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

for #1, i tried to sell one almost exactly the same (studded 1 low resist same stats but 1more mana) for 125 mil no takers.

id say put it on a vendor at 100 and it will sell, but might take a month
    here on stratics it would most likely get 50-75m bid
    that one low resist causes 90 percent of buyers to pass it over in favor of only 1 high resist piece in a suit.

2 20m
    3 5m
    4 5m

problem with 8 stam pieces is that no one really needs resists anymore if its a non-211 suit, and "perfect" 8 stam reforged pieces are only worth like 3mil now :/
    these pieces would work well in a low cost 211 suit, or a sampire suit, but people just dont pay for them.

thats what i would expect them to realistically sell for.

#6 Smoot, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Lord Gandalf likes this.
  7. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

You people need to find better customers outside the normal, stratics people are going to just kill the market lol

Or just create custom suits and sell them charge them for the time, get the true value of the item out of it.

8. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Pricing is very difficult.
    I'm looking for certain types of pieces and have paid very well for them. On the other hand with out having the need to have high resists on my last piece or two I can purchase those with low resists but with the other attributes that i'm looking for.
    As an example I had my imbuer make a studded chest armour piece which was reforged with 5% HCI on it then imbued 8 mana, 8 stam, 8 LMC, 20% LRC and resists were like 8 or 9 on average. But I just purchased a similar piece on one of SoulWeavers vendors on Atlantic for 5 million which along with those attributes had RPD 15%, enhance potions 2% and luck 100 which I am going to enhance to 140. The resists were 17/4/3/3/19 but like I said my resists were already maxed out with some armour having like 120 or more in resists. This is just a temp piece for now untill I find one with more attributes that i'm looking for. But for 5 million its a good fit for me.
    So pricing is difficult and really the best way is to either auction the item here or rent a vendor on Atlantic.
    Oh and Soul why the heck do I have to go to Atlantic to buy this piece when you just set up some vendors on my shard Europa? You have all kinds of mage stuff on our shard but like no dex/stam studded armour items :(. Luckily I have shard shield tokens to bounce around to buy things.

9. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

@Riply It's coming its coming! I gotta transfer more stuff lol

hirikawa and Riply like this.