1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Diablo's Account

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Urin, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am now the owner of Diablo’s "WHAMBULANCE" account; as far as I know, he has fully quit UO in favor of WoW. Please de-friend from any housing. Sorry for the public post instead of more discreetly PMing those directly affected, but I have no idea who they might be - if anyone.

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

lol, Riiiight. He'll be back in a couple days. :)

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

A few things you need to do as soon as possible. Remove all info from that account.

Call EA have them remove all the past info on that account E-mail, Credit Card info I mean everything.

Then create a new E-Mail just for that account.

Set up a New password

Call EA again and set up a Verbal Password for that account so if someone calls EA they must know the answer to your secrect question before doing or finding out any information about that account.

4. Urin

Urin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Already done; thanks for the advice though guys. The initial trade happened a couple of days ago, and everything was finalized a few hours earlier.

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I wasn't aware of this until I spoke with an EA rep a few weeks ago, but account names can be changed by calling the Customer Service number and asking for it to be changed. I would highly advise doing so because several accounts have recently been taken back after being sold and all they need is the account name and an idiot Customer Service Rep to do it.

Also, if you haven't already, I would suggest doing the EA transfer for further protection. Doing this will also remove any marks on the account and start you with a clean slate.