1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Diamond Mace (with Max Mods)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Kula, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Kula

Kula Guest

I'm looking to PC this mace, I am not sure if I will sell it or turn my fencer into a macer to use it.

[​IMG]

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

ooo, I'll gladly pay nicely for it. The magic arrow is kinda meh, since that's the low end of hit spells. My friend recently purchased a similar mace with lightning instead of magic arrow for 33 mil, but his didn't have mana leech as well. I think it will be around 30.

3. Kula

Kula Guest

I'm going to see how quick I can get my macing up, but I might take you up on your offer.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

i'll offer 40 mill

5. Kula

Kula Guest

This is getting interesting. I'll see how bored I get of training macing this week - but I am starting to lean towards selling.

6. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

So how much for you to stop training mace and sell to me ? heh

7. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

heh, looks like the crafter wasnt quite gm arms lore ;) hehe

8. Kula

Kula Guest

Ya :(
    Soulweaver I will let you know by the weekend if I will continue training or give up.

9. Kula

Kula Guest

I can say that I am getting weary of training macing - by Sunday afternoon I will make up my mind if I want to sell.

I should also let you all know that so far I've got 4 offers, 3 of which are rather close to eachother (40, 43, 45).

As a joke I also went to Luna bank (my shard is Legends mind you) and asked for serious offers. The first was 2mil, and the highest offer was 7mil - and when I said I was looking for something more in the range of 7x7, people were like, LOL GOOD LUCK n00b.

Good times.

:)

10. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

okay well i'll offer 50 mill for it then

11. Kula

Kula Guest

I got above GM macing today and I ate a 120 scroll - so I have decided to keep the mace.

Sorry to disappoint those that were interested in buying it.