1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

diamond of dispair

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Aug 31, 2015.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Thank you EM dramnar, for pull the evnt out of the fire. the dev tried to sabbatage it by making it no casting grrr. but chessy's finest prevailed......YAY

great job all
    great job Dramnar :grouphug:

2. Naitch

Naitch Journeyman

EM Dramnar was excellent. It could have very easily gone south in a hurry. But he handled it well.
    On a positive note about the no casting law..... I found the event to be easier to play, due to less lag from the spells on the screen.

Did anyone else notice the big difference once we fought the white dragon?

3. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you mean how the White Dragon died in minutes? =P

I'm glad Dramnar went with that work around. I had literally nothing to do during the entire event - even my stealth wasn't that great because the creatures just auto-revealed me if I got close. So every single one of my skills was useless. I suppose I should train my warrior character for such occasions. I did have time to go back to town and copy those books in the castle though.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

SAME HERE
    BUTZ MEES NO COPY BOOKS, CANT WRITES

5. NANOC

NANOC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have copies also if anyone would like to copy them.

6. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself. You were doing a great job scratching that wall. A+

whiterabbit and Speranza like this.