1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Diary of a cow.

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Luka Melehan, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Day One.
    So.
    I am a cow.
    I haven't always been a cow. At least thats what this creepy looking chick in a cave told me. I am not sure anymore. There is one thing I am sure of. Do not ever try to milk a cow...if you are a cow. There is much b****-hoofing and lawsuits, and it just is not a pretty sight. I have an ironclad defense though. I couldn't help myself. I am an elf after all.

Syrus and Citan like this.
  2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Note to self: There are no pigs in the grave yard.....

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Day Two.

I feel very strange today. My normal...er...impulses....as they say, are being overwritten by the need to fish. I suddenly looooove fishing! Its so peaceful by the water, mesmerized by the flow of the water....the distant sound of the falls... Yes, I am a cow transformed, poised like a mountain cat, ready to pounce the lone unsuspecting perch...with all of my sleek and limber bulk.

Helio likes this.