1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Did Anyone Else's Plants Freak Out Overnight?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I don't know what the hell happened, but somehow every single one of the 100 plants that I have growing for orange petals went through 2 growth cycles since yesterday morning. I watered all of my plants yesterday morning, at the same time I do every morning (yes I'm 150% positive that I watered them), and this morning I log on to find that every plant is now in Healthy state, with red +'s on every one of them. Each one required 2 doses of water even though they were watered yesterday, and the majority of the infections were all red too.
    I almost lost an entire crop overnight. So I ask......wtf? :cursing:
  2. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

This has happened to me before also. It has never been for more than two days so I don't think you need to worry about losing all your plants. :)
  3. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

With all the glitches UO has on a regular basis I never risk gardening except in backpacks. I'm limited to about 200 plants at a time using my own pack and my beetle's, but I don't have to worry about hiccups.
  4. My plants are all on my beetle. This is the first I've heard of this bug though. This is a pretty crappy one. If I'd been one of the types to only water every other day I'd have logged into a pack full of dead plants this morning.
  5. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 1, 2003
    Mine are on the floor. No double growth on LS for me. Would have been the perfect time though. Half were just planted yesterday and the others will be deco'd tomorrow.

Put 1 str potion per missed potion on all the plants that are just healty. That will make them vibrant in 2 cycles.

If plants in bugs work like backpack, that should not happen. I think you missed a day.
  6. They don't. They work just as if you had them locked down in your house or sitting in a bank box.

Nope. I'm absolutely certain I didn't miss one.
  7. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Did you plant them using fertile dirt? That's the only situation under which I've ever had that happen and is precisely why I no longer use fertile dirt for my plants.
  8. Nope. I don't use the fertile dirt anymore. Just plain ol' Tokuno dirt with water.
  9. ive been getting double growth on several plants now

random strike

they ignore potion use, and go straight for red +

i used tokuno dirt
  10. Yep, that's what happened to me, but it was every one of the 100 plants that did it.