1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did anyone hear anything about 12th year Veteran Rewards ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Sep 15, 2009.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Will the 12th Anniversary of Ultima Online bring like the previous years some cool new Veteran Rewards ?

Did anyone hear anything about them ?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone check the EA Japan website? They would know about 5 months before anyone over here.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not the best about keeping secrets! *laughs* But no I haven't heard anything, There aren't any 11th year rewards yet either.

4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The last set of rewards with the tree stump and gem carts came out in like Feb/March time from, I think... and Anniversary stuff in April/May... I wouldn't be looking for anything big for at least 6 months...

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

the only thing I've heard is crickets and a soft breeze blowing.

6. Makaveli

Makaveli Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well if they ever bring out the vet rewards they better not bring out pet dyes because then my OLD SKOOL SL dark green horse will be worthless and i will quit :( unless ofc they dont bring out that dye or make it so u cant dye faction horses ;) :D

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

for myself, I don't need anything flashy or unique... just a little sumpin' that says I was here for that .. know what I mean?

8. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't know......

I mean, online games are for business and business is for profit.

And having accounts active for years upon years upon years brings good revenues.

Meaning, that high end veteran rewards can be yet another good reason for players to keep their accounts active and so bring revenues to the companies that own them so that eventually these players can also get those cool and juicy high end veteran rewards.

But of course, at least as I see it, in order to be a reason to contribute good enough to keep an account active, high end veteran rewards should be meaningfull and not simply eye candy or decorative.

That's at least how I see it.

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just get more soulstones or more mounts. There are already enough rewards IMO.

But you never know. Your options are basically to pick the past rewards, hope a dev responds here, submit the question to FoF and hope they pick it, or just wait and hope they add more.

Not too sure on that last one though. They did just release SA and are probably busy with the fixing up the new client and bugs.

10. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I want portable forges that can be insured... I know you can use a fire beetle now but you can't use the ghost any more and hey those little forges in your backpack from way back when we just cool. :)