1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Did anyone so far try the Pub 69 fishing changes on Test server ?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by popps, Dec 7, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did by any chance anyone have some time to test the upcoming Pub 69 changes to fishing on the Test Server ?

What is the overall impression ?

I know the notes say that the reputation bug was fixed, but which one is it ? The one that hit players after doing many orders or the one that hit players doing multi-orders all at once ?
    Or both ?

How more easily are Powerscroll spawning now ?

By the way, the Pub 69 notes mention increasing the drop rate for Powerscrolls above 105 but I think I read somewhere a mention that also 105s drop rate was included.

Is that so from checking the Test server ?

Thanks.

2. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I just want to know if we can get dungeon fish quest at 105. I went on test got my fisher and a tokuno boat, set my fishing at 105, and went to get 8 quests non of them are for dungeon. Maybe need rep so i went fishing but only turned in 2/3 before I realized that it would take too much fishing time to turn in enough. I need a give fish command!

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

Put both facing traps to EC hotbars, empty traps fast, setup traps fast :thumbup:

not tested yet

4. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

traps in hot bar are awesome.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds good. So why don't you head to TC and find out for yourself and report back for others to read.

6. popps

popps Always Present

Perhaps you did not notice the very first line of my post "Did by any chance anyone have some time.....".

Unfortunately, so far I have been unable to have that free time or I would have checked it out myself.

That's why I asked around. I could not find the time, but others might have.......

Hope it is more clear now.

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I fully understood your question. You have time to do 30 posts (yesterday) but you have no time to do any testing. As norm. you ask others to do your work and give thier findings and then you ask more questions. If you have the time to do 30 posts and play UO in one day then you have the time to do this testing yourself.

8. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

wrong - alot of us are posting from work

9. popps

popps Always Present

Unfortunately, I wished I had enough time to do all I need and want but this is not the case.

I have not enough room to do my daily chores and play UO and post on Stratics and go to test server.

There are times that I have to make choices and sometimes posting on Stratics I feel it as more needed than, for example, checking out the Test server.

This does not mean, that one can't ask others who may have had instead the time to check out the Test server.

Is it against the rules to ask fellow posters whether they have checked out the Test Server ?

10. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah, I'm reading this thread for the same reason. No time to go test. And really no time to do all the quests on a new character that would be needed to get a ps. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

11. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

OMG - the damned crustraceans will force me to use EC :(