1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did GL revert yesterday or something?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cetric, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was training a dread mare and a bake kitsune yesterday around 7pm est. At about 8m, i recalled into luna, stabled my bake kitsune, was mounted on my dread mare and logged out.

Login this morning, im back to where i was training, my bake kitsune is gone, ajnd my dread mare was untamed just sitting there. Luckily i managed to retame it (have to wait another week to bond again UGH!) and it had GM magery which is what i was training.... WTF HAPPENED. btw.. my 4.8 on that scale bake kitsune is now gone =(

2. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm starting to despise this ****in game.

Maybe some cool dev will come bond my dread and tame me an awesome bake kitsune...:eek:

4. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was training my dread and reg mare about the same time, but still in stables. Sucks you lost a nice bake..Lucky you didn't loose your dread or someone else retame it. I can't imagine what i'd do if i lost my dread.

5. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Don't worry they are going to come out with a state of the game video in mid Jan. That will fix all the problems.

6. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah can't wait for the video..probably gona be were making a classic shard and were spending all are time and resources on it forgetting other things that need fixing..

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They have to be either doing the classic shard or making a new expansion/booster with all the silence.

Maybe.

<_<

8. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well based on the 6 month new booster time frame they should be at least announcing a new booster soon.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Actually my thought was they are trying to figure out how to tell us that EA is losing money and scrapping UO.