1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I miss a Spring Cleaning Phase?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tovladian Soltyr, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Ok it's either I missed this phase or I'm turning into the wrong person or right now it's bugged on my shard. I tried to give Ophidian Rations and Orders to that armored guy at Brit castle but he gives me the "Sorry, not collecting that right now" message same thing with Yonns fella...is there another turn in place I don't know about or did they turn off the collecting of Rations/Orders?

Thanks you the assistance :D.
  2. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
    Which armored person near British's castle? There are two of them. One in the room with the blue box won't take them, the one in the guard room just across should.
  3. The turn in guy for the Ophid rations is directly across from the guy you turn in tickets to.
  4. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    The Ophidian orders you give to a NPC in the Zento Library/Trade Center. If you say info to the NPC's they will tell you what they take in trade.
  5. Thanks got it all figured out now, I love my UHall info peeps :D