1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Did my house fall?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Balian of Asgard, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Can anyone tell me if its idoc?

ty

2. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

where was it ill check later

3. lols

lols Guest

I can't remember where it was... lol

4. Gellor

Gellor Guest

To add to the list of "did my house fall", how about the borg cube house Fel brit gate...like 2 screens north west of the gate:gee:

5. lols

lols Guest

name on sign?

last gate house to fall was Lucklet

6. Gellor

Gellor Guest

lol... I've changed the house owner way too many times. I think the current owner is Raven.

Big red dot:
    [​IMG]

Nothing worthwhile in it. Took lots of beetles and characters to empty that sucker out:lol:

7. Kalabas

Kalabas Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Gellor your house is fine. It is not in any decay state.

Incidentally that used to be my house and was for a number of years. I quit the game for a couple years and only recently came back.

8. Gellor

Gellor Guest

It was a nice house for the last 3 or so years I occupied it. Never had a problem with campers. OTOH, I was a nice gate occupant and never went after the fresh rezzes:lol:

I didn't think it would jump into decay in a month... OTOH, I know of some houses on accounts that haven't been used in years that aren't in decay either:thumbup1: