1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did New Magincia die?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Keira, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is it just me or the soul of New Magincia evaporated very quickly in the past month or two? It was a busy place with lots of people and now, pretty much nothing. :( Makes me sad.

Maybe I will move back to Ter Mur. ;)

2. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I need to go there and get me a swampy for my paladin. I'm sure I have 8k somewhere. I'm just gonna hate buying the barding. I remember on my legendary smith making barding and was still hard to make exceptional all the time. If you have 120 smithing using +ancient hammers you should be able to craft barding 100% exceptional. Just saying.

I used to sell iron barding for like 10k-15k. They used to sell. I made some other colors too. Shadow and Valorite were popular and I didn't put a huge prices on those like some people did. Some people had me make gold. Usually just made the other colors when I had extra ingots for them.

3. TheVampster

I had a rune marked for the Tokuno Treasures museum. But now it's a private home. Is it gonna stay like this? That place is too cool.

So are you moving your Rune Library again Keira??

4. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am moving in a lot of boxes at the moment. The museum will be switched off from private to public during the move. So if you hit it at private in a few hours it will be back to public. I am glad to hear you like the museum. :)

Dark Angel is forcing my hand at the moment too. ;)

5. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

vampster, let me know if you need a swamp dragon and barding deed. I'll be happy to help you out.

6. TheVampster

Thanks, might take ya up on that. Can't recall which characters you run around on. I'm usually on in the evenings and sometimes late at night into the morning.

Still looks like people are using the Magincia stalls to me. It's a cool idea, maybe it works better on the more populated shards. Not sure. Seems like a lot of people had complaints about it not being good content.