1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did Return To Britannia Reset IDoC Timers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just curious if anyone knows about this. I'd hate to scout all of Felucca only to then realize that all the timers reset. Thanks!

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Probably.

If all accounts are now active, then wouldn't all houses that have gone IDOC through the accounts being inactive be refreshed?

3. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, but does house fallin' be goin' by "active" status or the actual "date suspended" listed on da account management page?

4. Thashinel

Thashinel Guest

Actually, was it not the case that homes are like boats and planks in that they do not refresh until the door is used (or teleporter in)?

Thash/Jo

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No, it doesn't reset timers. A neighbors house fell just yesterday.

6. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well that is at this point in time not proof about the timers. Any houses that started decaying before they turned on Return to Britannia would continue to decay unless the inactive account owner refreshed the house by opening the door. I did an IDoC yesterday as well, but it started decaying before Return to Britannia was activated.

7. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have always had to log in and click a door or the house sign. I asked in a previous thread and was told it doesn't reset the day the subscription closed so therefore doesn't change the date a house will start decaying. I wish someone at EA could would shed some light on the subject myself.