1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did the runic changes go live on wednsday

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trailer Trash, Feb 15, 2008.

1. A guildmate told me it didnt:)

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It went live with Server-up Thursday.

3. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

<blockquote><hr>

It went live with Server-up Thursday

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so as you'd notice, as far as I can see. Handed in about 270 bods and I see nothing to indicate there's been any improvement made in either the number of coloured bods or the level of ore.
    Highest Sbod was 15 normal Verite Metal Shields-the only Verite one I received and I only got 4 Agapite SBods in total.
    The best LBod - 10 normal Gold Chainmail, woop dee doo.

Exactly the same as the stuff I would have expected to get before this alleged improvement.

Haven't tried crafting anything with a Runic hammer yet, don't really see the point since it's still unlikely you can make anything to beat enhanced loot items. If I ever get any high end hammers, Aggy &amp; up, better to just sell em.

4. was it just me?

all my runic hammers went to full charges...

5. "Highest Sbod was 15 normal Verite Metal Shields-the only Verite one I received and I only got 4 Agapite SBods in total.
    The best LBod - 10 normal Gold Chainmail, woop dee doo. "

You just had bad luck. A few other people, along with myself, tracked the Bods we turned in, and showed more than 50% on average receiving colored Bods, with several of us receiving Valorite SBods. Of the large Bods I received, there were 11 or more if I remember right, only 3 of those were iron, and of the colored ones, at least half were 20 Exc Plate.