1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did the U.S. Users Vote?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Taylor, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Did you folks fulfill your civic duty? :D

Any predictions re: the outcome?

Do any non-US users care? :p

2. MagicStar

MagicStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

About what?

3. Taylor

You know...US elections today and such...

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I can truly say that the only consistent thing each election is the quality of stupidity gets better.

Jesus whatta mess when you are forced to choose between to totally inept numbskulls. I refer to at least the NY Governor race.

5. Taylor

I've long said that we have moved from a republic to an oligarchy. We no longer elect the best and the brightest--we elect folks who have enough money to run the most ads.

6. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i voted and wish more people did ...or got involved we are allmost in need of a revoulotion

7. Taylor

Why so? Economy? Deficit? Jobs?

8. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

we have allowed the govt to misuse it job and allowed our great nation to fall deeper into this void of reality we now live in...they have forgotten that we are soveriegn citizen's of the united states and to many have become what i call cows and allow the govt to tell them whay they feel we need to hear and believe. same as the news its now all propaganda .. when we feel we need yo know what a movie star is doing rather then seeing the reality of whats going on around us and doing something about it makes us a meer reflection of what was..

9. Taylor

Do you think that the election results will cause any change?

10. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

one can only pray..unfortunatly the govt has become so greedy and so powerfull and so manupulitive in what they do and say most poeple that want to change things in the govt and actually get elected find that someone has dirt on them or accidently get involved with someone that gets them on something.. its so wild once ya dig deep in the cover ups and lies and deciet. that you allmost feel helpess and unlike days of old it now takes more then one voice crying out to make change....Once they begin to remeber who they work for... what they are there to do...and what is the future not now but to start to look to the future of our nation not thier own pockets maybe then we will see some change. i dont see it happening soon though....

11. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

I can't wait until we can vote Obama out.

12. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

How about all of the above.
    Only the names have changed all else will stay the same.