1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Did they alter Hythloth?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kiljaedon, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

I was making my nightly journey through Hythloth to do some slayer slaying when I enter the portal that takes you to level two and I was moved to the gazer room in the South east part of Hythloth instead of the central room that leads to the invisible maze that heads to the third level. Did they alter Hythloth within the last week?
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have heard rumor of a change to Hythloth, but could find nothing different there with a thorough search. I think the teleporter you mentioned has always had multiple possible end-points - including the gazer one.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    there's a gate in Hythloth Felucca to the new Stygian Abyss champ I believe, but the level 2 gate has always dropped you in either the gazer room or outside the daemon room.
    First time my guild ever took me there I totally panicked when I found I was seperated from the rest of the guild in a strange dungeon. One of the more experienced players had to come get me. That would be sometime around early 2001 I think.

[edit] Found a piccie of the Hythloth exit - and the Deceit one. Posted by Tina Small - what a surprise :D.
    Exit is in the little storage room off the daemon room level 3 south West. The one with the teleporters to the trap room with the dead-end stairs.
  4. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Wow. For nearly a decade I have been in the game and never knew this.. I use to live in Hythloth. But I do most of my fighting in Felluca.