1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did they take away the spring cleaning turn in NPC on Siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skylark SP, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

This has been asked a number of times, and people have given answers about location, but I haven't found the first one looking in the areas people have said.

Are they gone or what?

-Skylark

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Last I heard, they were back in Luna. Is this not the case?

3. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

OK...thanks Kelmo, I was going to the various locations in Brit, Zento, etc. They are all together in Luna now. This system seems buggy, and as usual with UO events, it has to be as non-intuitive as can be.

I have the same items in my pack, birthday bells for example, some are accepted, many others are not.

Then, they give you a TICKET for the points in your pack?? When the rewards require such insane amounts to claim? Why didn't they just store it on your char like the museum? With the 50 point ones, we will run out of lock downs just storing the ticket vouchers. I guess the good thing is that means you can sell points but...

Oh well.

-Skylark

4. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

there was a level one trader in the guard house as soon as you came into west brit. Don't know if he is still there or not?

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you hand in the ticket and the box keeps score, just like the museum. You don't have to hoard the tickets. In fact I recommend strongly against doing that. I hand the tickets in as fast as I can. Rico's collecting those, they're not blessed!!

6. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the help!

-Skylark

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is a trade in box in the brit guard house next to the west bank. Rico cant be in 2 places at one time.