1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did vendor fees go down?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, May 29, 2013.

1. Blood Ghoul

I cannot be 100% sure but it really seems like my vendors are charging way less than I remember...

Maybe the rate fee was lowered for the Rare Fest or something?

Can anyone else confirm their vendors are charging less or I may be getting old.

BG

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

They changed the way Vendors charge Fees with Pub 79. They charge incrementally instead of once a day. If you have stuff moving at a regular pace it may be saving you vendor fees.

3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This.

Say if your vendors charge 24k a day, you should in essence be getting charged 1k an hour (though I don't know the exact formula on if it is a perfectly divided split on the incremental charges or not). For big-ticket items, I still happen to be one of those people who will spam it, then place on vendor right when a buyer is ready to purchase to save on fees. They also did away with the vendor penalty charge for removing items off your vendor too soon.

Nexus likes this.