1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Did ya ever get the feeling that......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EA is using the "sour the milk to wean the baby" routine on us? I mean really!

Let's see EC client still crashing, check!

High Seas buggy as all get out with NO fixes in sight, Check!

half-assed/no assed over priced so called booster, check!

Cheats, hacks, scripts, etc STILL running rampant, CHECK!

It's like someone else said it's like a bad relationship. You've been in it so long and you've invested so much its hard to leave.

Honestly I feel like they WANT us to leave so they have reason to pull the plug.

I also feel like, that since this Dev team primarly came from Mythic and are not all EA/UOers from before; that they resent having to work on/support a product that was formerly a COMPETITOR to their DAOC.

It'd be like if Homedepot bought Lowe's and made the Lowe's peeps wear Homedepot uniforms while keeping the Lowe's name on the stores.

I hope I make sense because sometimes I'm not sure if peeps on here actually "get" me.

2. olduofan

olduofan Guest

had the same feeling years ago now at this point i just sit back in aw waiting...

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Holy hell. Change your damn font color.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

No. But then again I am not overly paranoid and trying to find a reason to try and spread my paranoia by quoting problems that have always been around and not solely existing in UO. These theme packs don't only exist in UO. In fact they are not different than the download content that a lot of single player games offer and charge for. If they wanted to pull the plug they don't need a reason to do it, they'd just do it. If they wanted to pull the plug they probably wouldn't be having the devs create theme packs and so on.

5. Lindae

Lindae Guest

No, I think you're just being paranoid and illegible.

6. HD2300

HD2300 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They are not going to pull the plug because they still have 50000 addicts paying them money each month for a game in near zombie mode, and it costs them almost nothing to run the game in near zombie mode.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Threads like this do nothing for the community.
    I suspect that there was a heck of a lot more work put into designing the bazaar system than people are giving credit for and I, for one, am willing to see how it works out in practice before I dismiss it.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.