1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you restore your Sims Online icon?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Starrfoxx, Mar 22, 2008.

1. I recently made a backup of my Sims Online icon for my computer. I noticed that the original files were overwritten by the EA Land icon. I manually went into properties and changed my icon to use the original Sims Online icon again.

Curious if anyone else has done that, or if I'm the only silly person out there. [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

lol, I'm a new player so I have no emotional attachment to the Sims Online, but if I were in your shoes I would have done it [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

lol Starrfox, you may just be the only one !

Welcome to the forums and the game Lucian [​IMG]

4. I used to play The Sims Online a couple of years ago (quite heavily lol), but I don't mind all the re-branding. Sticking with the new EA-Land logos.
  5. Hey, I don't mind being silly. Anyone who's ever heard my radio show knows just how silly and weird I am. [​IMG]