1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Different containers

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Wolfways, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

I have my containers set to grid, but all vendors and my own beetles give the old 2D bag graphics when opened...with either lots of items thrown on top of each other (vendors) or nothing in the container showing up.

Tried turning legacy on and off but no change.
    Anyone else get this?

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's a feature. . . too many vendors complained about the difficulty of setting up the bags in KR so that 2d people could actually see the same level of organization.

If your vendor bags are a jumble, then that's what they look like to a 2d player

3. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Well i don't have vendors myself, but last time i quit UO i had too much stuff to put in my characters bank boxes so they're sitting on beetles.
    However, when i look in the beetles i just get an empty backpack. I can see there's things there when i move the mouse around and can grab them, but can't see anything.

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

This is a known bug with the legacy container view. I think supreme said they were looking into this?