1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Difficulty level of Abyssal Infernal?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uvtha, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone do this spawn much? Whats a good number of people for tackling him?

Thanks! :D

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

How fast you want to get it done? lol. I think I have only ever done it with 5 and 2. And didn't even finish it when it was 2 (although I think we just had a bad combination of players that day, was just testing it out for the first time.)

3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It seems like hardest champ in game just because I only have done it like 10-12 times. I have watched 2 different sampires who solo this champ(high end sampires). I have tried to do this champ with just like normal spawn mages and archer/throwers but the number of demons that he summoned made us have to back off a few times to kill all of his spawn and his trick of throwing you in a "pit." I only do this champ now when I have a min of 4 at least 1 good sampire or greater to tank.

4. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

As we are presumably talking the Siege shard here, we tend to do it with around six or seven people which generally includes a couple of dragons. As has been said, a sammy/wammy will help reduce the numbers required.

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm I see. Thanks for the info.

6. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Soloable on a good sampire. Imho not harder than tokuno or ilshenar demon / undead if unlucky with paragons.
    Just harder to do it unnoticed.