1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

digging graves

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by imperterritus, Oct 17, 2009.

1. I have a GM miner, and she uses the Target by Resource action for her mining macro. With a shovel as the resource, one of the choices is "Digging Graves". (This is in addition to "Ore" and "Sand".) I tried to search the net for what that meant, but all I could find was a quest which one of the freeshards had instituted.

So, what's the story with "Digging Graves"? Is there a reward? Are you likely to dig up a Lich Lord? Or is it just an unimplemented feature?
  2. Fink

Fink Guest

I think it's a quest requirement, I can't remember, but it's definitely in the game.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
  4. Petra and Fink, thanks for the info. I've done the Hag's quest several times, but I don't think i've ever gotten the grave digging part (random).

My attitude was perturbed when I first posted. I had just bought the sand-digging book in Ilshenar, only to find that my miner already had read it. The problem was that the other books, for gems and stone, are controlled by the shovel menu itself, whereas digging for sand is controlled via the Target by Resource macro item. Same sort of info, but split into two places. Not a very good design, IMO.

Anyone on Baja need a sand-digging book?
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

I've never done the hag quest, so I don't expect I'd remember it.