1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Dilemma with template choice

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Gil, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Gil

Gil Guest

I'm hoping you can help me clear up a few things. I have a full roster of characters with soulstones to do plenty of swapping of skills. I'm having a difficult time deciding what would be easier to do high level maps with: I am leaning toward either my tamer or my mystic mage. I think I play better and die less with my tamer, but is there a vast difference between a mystic and a tamer as far as ease of mapping? I also have a bard, so any advice/experience as to what template works for you would be much appreciated!

2. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Mystic 100 Skill bonus on jewels to go to legend
    Focus 120
    Lockpick 100
    Carto 100
    Mining 60
    Mage 40
    Music 100 Skill bonus on jewels to go to legend
    Provo 100 Skill bonus on jewels to go to legend

Can solo level sevens easily

3. Gil

Gil Guest

You don't need to invis when the spawn pops?

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am not familar with mystics but wouldnt do a mass sleep on a spell stone do a similar work? (More like an area peace but it might work.)

5. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Like the post below says you can either mass sleep or run like hell. I prefer to run a screen or so away. When the spawn pops you have about 1 second to move away before anything targets you.
    Everytime I try to mass sleep the spawn on the higher end chests it goes downhill quickly