1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Disappeared Boat

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivory Norwind, May 12, 2011.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have a tokuno boat. I have also 4 pending quest.
    But my boat seems disappeared.
    I've left it in the sea 3 days ago, refreshed. Now the rune says "Owner: Unknown Owner", Name: The unknwon ship", Located: Dry Docks" and i can0t recall. It seems disappeared.
    What have i Do?
    It is a bug?
    There is a place where the boats go after a while?
    Who can help me?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The boat is still where you left it - but a bug has caused the rune to no longer be linked to your boat. If you know where your boat is, grab one of the old style boats and sail out to it so you can climb aboard and take it.

If you do not know where your boat is, page a GM and tell them "The Rune to my boat is no longer working and I can not find my boat. Can you please move me to it?"

3. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Tazar. Now I've read the other posts regarding this issue :(
    I've called a GM but no GM is arrived :(
    I don't know the coordinates. The name of the boat is "Mystery Boat". A Tokuno boat.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ivory try placing a thread on your shard forum stating boat name - owner and last general area you remember being

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

also FYI runes are not perma linked meaning if you dry dock and then place boat again you will need to remark the rune they dont work like they used to when the expansion first came out!

6. DVDA

DVDA Guest

What Shard is the boat? I've been sailing for days, if its my shard i am bound to find it

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ivory, do you know roughly where it might be? Sea Market? Skara? Vesper? Trinsic? It's no good us looking for it between Vesper and Moonglow if it's probably somewhere between Skara and Jhelom (example)

8. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahh it's a Tokuno boat, and I seem to recall seeing that at some point recently, so it's on one of the major sea routes between towns I believe... I'm still fishing my way to 120 so I'll keep my eye out for it!

9. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Sorry, I don't remember because the last night i was searching Mib. So i went in all parts of the map. Then i was tired and i went to sleep. So i don't remember the last position :(
    Only the name of the boat, Mystery Boat.
    Sorry :wall::wall:

10. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Gm's did a awesome job in assiting getting my wife and i to all our boats and getting runes marked for them...

11. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I paged a GM to help find mine. I gave the name of my boat in the help request. I started at #18 when I paged, so I found other things to do during the wait. All of your characters on the account with the boat are "owners" of the boat. Pick one that can keep you busy and safe while you wait.

Stayin Alive,

BG

12. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Also me i've paged a GM but it's 2 hours and no answer :(
    I'm a little angry