1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Disappearing backpack from PD

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ylem, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Ylem

Ylem Guest

Recently, two UO friends lost all the content inside the backpack and inside their bank.
    When entering the Shame dungeon, the backpack on the paperdoll disappeared. After calling the GM, the backpack was replaced with a new one. However the inner contents could not be replaced. Furthermore, all the contents inside the bank also disappeared, and it could not be replaced.
    Another UO friend had the same experience except that it happened in the Destard dungeon.

I wondered if this bug is widespread or if these incidents were very rare.

Sauteed Onion likes this.
  2. Sauteed Onion

First I've heard of an ENTIRE back pack and bank box disappearing but not the first time I've heard of various items disappearing with a "confirmed" connection to shame. Sorry to hear for your friends losses, and hopefully they can recover in a reasonable amount of time, meow. In the meantime, join me in rallying to get cinnamon rolls put in game!